COVID-19 - UPDATE
Mold Town Council now meet via the Zoom video-conferencing platform - to view meeting please contact the Town Clerk in advance of any public meetings.
Press Statement 23 March 2020 - Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In this challenging and fast-developing national and international situation we are reviewing the arrangements for Council service delivery on a daily basis.
We are unable to continue to operate in a safe and sensible manner where there is face to face contact and the virus poses a threat to staff and Councillors. We are looking to both the Public Health advice and Government directives on how we can continue whilst trying to prevent the spread.
Meetings - With immediate effect all meetings at Mold Town Council are cancelled.
Events - All events up until mid-summer are cancelled.
Town Hall Offices - There will be no access to the Town Hall and offices other than for employees and authorised visitors until further notice.
Staff - Staff may be at the office, working from home or self-isolating depending upon circumstances.
These measures will be reviewed regularly and revised as appropriate.
You may still contact the Town Council by phone or email.
Ian D Jones ACIS, B A (Hons), CiLCA
Clerc y Dref / Town Clerk
Swyddog Cyllid / Finance Officer
Ffon/phone 01352 751819
Flintshire County Council Covid-19 Service Update, Questions & Answers
Covid-19 - useful contact information
Please find below information which may be useful during the current Covid-19 period.Adult Services Single Point of Access (SPOA)
- 03000 858858 or SPOA@flintshire.gov.uk https://www.flintshire.gov.uk/en/Resident/Social-Services/Social-Services.aspxFlintshire County Council Contact Centre
– 01352 752121
Please contact this number for all general enquires or to be directed to relevant department within FCC, including housing benefit/enquiries, council tax, waste collection.Flintshire Family Information Service
: email:(for Family Information Service enquiries only) email@example.com https://www.flintshire.gov.uk/en/Resident/Social-Services/Family-Information-Service.aspxDewis Cymru -
For information or advice about your well-being – or want to know how you can help somebody else. https://www.dewis.wales/the-place-for-wellbeing-in-walesFamily Information Services (FIS) -
are the first point of contact for advice and information on local services for families and carers. http://www.fis.wales/TheFDF Centre
for Independent Living will be continuing to work during the coming months supporting disabled people throughout Flintshire, Wrexham and Denbighshire. Able to offer telephone consultations, advice and information to disabled people who may be struggling to understand their benefits, housing and health information. They take referrals from social services, housing officers, health providers, local community engagement workers and self referrals. Also offer a telephone befriending service.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 01352 756618http://www.thefdf.org.uk/
For Businesses - Flintshire County Council have links and guidance on their website, including grant information, business interruption loans, advice for employers dealing with Coronavirus and supporting employees https://www.flintshire.gov.uk/en/Business/Advice-and-guidance/COVID-19-Advice-for-Businesses.aspxFlintshire Local Voluntary Council (FLVC)
- 01352 744000
FLVC can help if:
- you are an individual seeking support/practical help or would like to request help for a neighbour/family member. Please telephone the team at Flintshire’s Single Point of Access service on 03000 858 858
- uou are an individual or community group offering your time to help, please call us on 01352 744000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- you represent a Voluntary or Community Group and are looking for guidance around funding, governance, and/or how to link with other services, please email info@flvc,org.uk or telephone 01352 744000
- you work with our Statutory Sector partners and are seeking the best way to access safe, coordinated voluntary and community-based support for the Residents of Flintshire – please email email@example.com or telephone 01352 744028
Mold Town Council offices are currently closed but staff and Town Councillors continue to be contactable throughout this period, please call 01352 758532 to contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org