Blooming Mold competition goes virtual and we want you to share your beautiful photographs of plants, flowers or creatures found in your garden during July, August and September 2020.
Blooming Mold Competition is organised by Mold Town Council and is open to all residents, businesses, organisations and groups here in Mold. A winning entry will be selected each month with an overall competition winner announced at the end of September.
To enter Blooming Mold competition we want you to take a photograph of something you are proud of in your garden or backyard, whether it be a shrub or floral planters, creating a herb garden, building an insect house, perfecting a wildflower area or maintaining your veg plot.
Enter now to win great prizes
• monthly winners will receive £25 worth of Totally Mold Vouchers
• the overall competition winner will receive £100 of Totally Mold Vouchers
Totally Mold Vouchers can be spent in participating Mold businesses and retailers.
Entering is quick and easy, just submit one photograph taken in your garden in July, August or September 2020 and send it to Mold Town Council before the month’s deadline. You can submit a maximum of one different photograph for each month.
• The July competition is open from 1 to 28 July
• The August competition is open from 1 to 28 August
• The September competition is open from 1 to 28 September
Include your name, address, phone number and email along with a brief description about your photograph. Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org send via Mold Town Council facebook or post your entry to Mold Town Council, Town Hall, Earl Road, Mold CH7 1AB. A selection of the photographs entered into the competition will be posted on Mold Town Council’s facebook each month
Please check these rules before submitting your entry.
Blooming Mold Rules:-
• Entries are limited to one photograph, per month
• Your entry must be received by Mold Town Council before the 28th of the month to be considered for that month’s competition.
• All entries must include your name, address, telephone number and email along with a brief description of your entry (for example ‘hanging basket planted with…….’ or ‘my insect garden made from…….’)
• All entries will be judged by Mayor of Mold Cllr. Teresa Carberry, Deputy Mayor Cllr. Sarah Taylor and a local photographer. Winners will be contacted by email or phone after the beginning of the next month.
• People will only be contacted if their photograph is selected as a winning entry.
• Posted entries will not be returned (unless a SAE is provided)
• By submitting an entry into Blooming Mold competition you are agreeing for your photograph and your name to be shared on social media, in the press and/or by Mold Town Council in future promotion and publications relating to Mold town and/or the Booming Mold Competition.